The aims of the programme are to:
- approve quality ACCA learning providers, who have demonstrated their success in supporting students through non-core ACCA qualifications
- support our learning providers in providing students with the opportunity to succeed.
Approval can be given to learning providers who are teaching following ACCA qualifications either through face-to-face tuition or by distance learning/e-learning or blended learning:
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting
- Certificate in International Financial Reporting
- Certificate in International Auditing
- Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards for SMEs
- Certificate in International Public Sector Accounting Standards
- Russian Tax Diploma
As a Registered Learning Partner, you can take advantage of the following exclusive benefits that will provide you with a competitive edge over non-accredited providers:
- listing on our Registered Learning Partner Directory with certificate and RLP logo
- ACCA members can see you are quality assured
- enhance your brand
- excellent customer service.
We will also promote your approved status by strongly recommending that our members study with your institution and explaining to them the high-quality learning experience they can expect from accredited providers.