As we move to four exam sessions a year, we will have four exam cycles a year.
Students will still be allowed to take a maximum of 4 exams during each exam cycle across a maximum of 8 distinct exams over the course of a calendar year.
The exam cycles for 2015 are:
- June 2015: 1 Feb - 24 July
- September 2015: 25 July - 30 September
- December 2015: 1 October - 31 December
For the four sessions in 2016 and in all future session they'll be:
- March session: 1 Jan - 31 March
- June session: 1 April - 30 Jun
- September session: 1 July - 30 September
- December session: 1 Oct - 31 December
These sessions are in line with the exemption closing dates.
Papers must be taken in line with the following module order, however you can attempt the papers within each module in any order:
- Knowledge (F1-F3) – available by computer-based exam (CBE) or paper-based format in selected markets
- Skills (F4-F9) – all available by paper-based format with F4 English and F4 Global also available by CBE
- Professional (Essentials P1-P3 and Options P4-P7) – available by paper-based format
If your status allows you to enter for papers across modules, please remember that you must complete the papers in order and enter for outstanding papers in your current module if you wish to enter to sit papers in the next module.
If you are a CBE student, find out more about progression for CBEs