Over 80% of secondary schools have now converted to academy status, and that number is only set to grow. Accounting in academies is becoming an increasingly detailed, time consuming and complex job, and more and more accountants are getting involved in giving advice and auditing academies.
This course demystifies the accounts of academies, and ensures you are equipped to deal with the rules and regulations that apply. It gives an overview of academy reporting, and highlights some of the pitfalls to avoid when preparing and approving an academy’s financial statements.
This course will enable you to:
- get to grips with the rules and regulations that govern academies
- comply with The Academies Trust Handbook and the Academies Accounts Direction
- deal with the specific accounting issues relating to academy financial statements
- understand the role of the auditor, the different opinions they can provide, and what goes into the final report.
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive ACCA member discount
- iPad/Android compatible.
Helping accountants grow.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 4 hours
- 120 days access
- 75 GBP (exc VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10%
- discount using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.