China’s Belt and Road Initiative should transform connectivity between Asia, Europe and Africa. The cultural differences across these areas is one to be explored, so a better understanding of cross-cultural working can be achieved.
Learning outcomes from this webinar:
- understand differences in logical thinking among Chinese and westerners
- example of cultural difference aesthetics standards
- differences in conformity between Eastern Asian (including Chinese) and westerners
- religions or beliefs in China
- using Hofstede’s culture consequences to compare Chinese and westerners
- some typical behaviours of mainland Chinese we may need to know
John is an FCCA, member of ACCA China Expert Forum, and executive director and CEO of Century Ginwa Retail Holdings Ltd.
John holds a post-graduate MBA degree from the University of Manchester. He is a fellow of ACCA and also a member of HKICPA. John holds several public official positions in China: as a member of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference of Xi’an, vice president of Shenzhen Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investment, and a member of the steering committee for the Authority of Qianhai Shenzhen-Hongkong Modern Service Industry Cooperation Zone.
John is familiar with local and global financial markets with comprehensive and unique views on corporate finance. Furthermore, John also has extensive practical business experiences in financial analysis, business planning, operational management, and team building and development.
- 1 hour
- All attendees
- Free of charge
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.