Before you apply...
Before you make an application for Exemption Accreditation please ensure that you have read our Exemption Handbook which includes full information about the programme.
Once you are ready to make an application please use the Exemption Accreditation Application Pack which explains the steps and contains the required documentation to make the application.
- Download the Exemption Accreditation Application Pack (Interactive PDF)
What supporting documentation is required?
In order to complete the assessment, the accreditation team must receive the following supporting documentation:
- Detailed programme structure, including full list of options and elective papers
- Syllabus details for all modules with relevance to any paper at ACCA’s Fundamentals level
- Pilot/live examination papers for all modules with relevance to any paper at the Fundamentals level
- Where appropriate, a copy of the articulation/franchise agreement between the awarding body, and the educational institution that is delivering the programme.
Submitting your documentation
Please send the above documentation along with a completed Application Form and Assessment Matrix to the New Accreditations Team via email to email@example.com
Please note: Applications for accreditation will only be considered from Higher Education Institutes and not from individual students.