The aims of the programme are to:
- approve quality ACCA learning providers, who have demonstrated their success in supporting students through non-core ACCA qualifications
- support our learning providers in providing students with the opportunity to succeed.
Approval can be given to learning providers who are teaching following ACCA qualifications either through face-to-face tuition or by distance learning/e-learning or blended learning:
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting
- Certificate in International Financial Reporting
- Certificate in International Auditing
- Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards for SMEs
- Certificate in International Public Sector Accounting Standards
- Russian Tax Diploma
As a Registered Learning Partner, you can take advantage of the following exclusive benefits that will provide you with a competitive edge over non-accredited providers:
- listing on our Registered Learning Partner Directory with certificate and RLP logo
- ACCA members can see you are quality assured
- enhance your brand
- excellent customer service.
We will also promote your approved status by strongly recommending that our members study with your institution and explaining to them the high-quality learning experience they can expect from accredited providers.
There are seven performance targets that a learning provider is expected to demonstrate. Each target is explained in full within the RLP pre-approval guide. This is an outline:
|Assessment Areas||Performance Targets|
|Student Expectations and Policy||✔ Terms and conditions
✔ Promotional material
✔ Programme of study
|Student Experience and Continuous Improvement||✔ Premises
✔ Financial viability
How do I apply?
Applications for accreditation are invited from learning providers who demonstrate that they meet all the performance targets. To find out more about the targets, please refer to the Registered Learning Partner pre-approval guide and application pack. Should you have any questions, please contact the New Accreditations Team by emailing email@example.com.
Should you wish to apply for accreditation, you will be asked to demonstrate that your institution meets a range of performance targets.
Please note that ACCA reserves the right to include an approval visit as part of the application process.