There are many real world examples of corporate structure and the management of business, such as the notorious case of Enron and the associated demise of Arthur Andersen, which shocked the accounting profession. Lisa Weaver’s corporate governance course uses real life case studies, blending theoretical underpinnings with practical advice on creating efficient and effective management structures. It is fully up to date with the Corporate Governance Code which was revised in May 2018 meaning giving you the very latest information.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the main provisions of the UK’s Corporate Governance Code
- how to identify governance problems within a company
how to establish effective board management, such as remuneration
- why poor governance has led to corporate scandal in the past
- how to use governance principles to create successful business strategies.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount.
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- when using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.