You can donate in any of the following ways:

  • By Gift Aid

    You can make a donation at any time by: 

    • sending a cheque to The Chartered Certified Accountants’ Benevolent Fund; or 
    • by credit card on myACCA.

    All donations from UK taxpayers – large or small, regular or one-off, whatever the method of payment – now qualify for tax relief as long as you’ve completed a Gift Aid declaration.

    What this means

    This means that the Benevolent Fund can reclaim an extra 25p on every £1 you donate. If you pay tax at the higher or additional rate, you can claim the difference between the rate you pay and the basic rate on your donation.

    How to donate

    If you’d like to donate to the Benevolent Fund via Gift Aid, please complete part 'A' of the donation form. You can download this from the ‘related downloads’ section of this page.

    To make an annual donation by standing order, please complete part B of the form and return it to

    Hugh McCash
    The Chartered Certified Accountants' Benevolent Fund
    110 Queen Street
    G1 3BX
    United Kingdom

  • With your annual subscription

    Many members make a donation along with their annual subscription. 

    If you’re a UK taxpayer and haven’t completed a Gift Aid form, please fill in part A of the donation form and return it to Hugh McCash at the address shown in the 'Gift Aid' section of this page. 

    If you’re a non-UK taxpayer and would like to make a donation, please complete part C of the donation form.

    You can download the donation form from the ‘Related documents’ section of this page.

  • Bequests and legacies

    Gifts and bequests to charities are usually exempt from inheritance tax, so this is a great way to go on supporting the charity after your death.

  • Gifts of listed shares

    Tax relief is now available for companies and individuals on the gift of quoted qualifying shares and securities to a charity.

    How it works

    Relief is given to the donor by way of a deduction for the full value of the gift in computing income or profits for income tax or corporation tax purposes, in addition to any existing capital gains tax relief.

    How to do it

    Transferring shares to the Benevolent Fund is easy, using a stock transfer form.

  • Other ways of donating

    You can also make a donation through: 

    • a Payroll Giving scheme run by your employer;
    • Give As You Earn (GAYE) administered by Charities Aid Foundation; and
    • vouchers issued by the same organisation. 

    For further information, please write to Charities Aid Foundation at:

    Kings Hill
    West Malling
    ME19 4TA
    United Kingdom

    Or by calling +44 (0)1732 520000

    Or by visiting the Charities Aid Foundation website