The Conditional Exemption (CE) programme allows you to start taking ACCA exams before the completion of your studies.
CE Programme benefits
- No need to wait until you graduate to claim exemptions from the ACCA Qualification, allowing you to potentially complete the ACCA Qualification earlier
- Get yourself on a fast track to becoming an accounting and finance professional
- Enrich your CV with added credentials
- Prepare for success in exams and career development through exam preparation seminars and our mentorship programme
- Access regional internship opportunities at renowned organisations.
You can now enroll for ACCA exams in a more flexible way. Starting from 2016, we will be running four exam sessions a year at all our exam centres – in March, June, September and December.
The earlier you start your exams, the sooner you become an ACCA-qualified accounting and finance professional.