What is myACCA?
myACCA is your personalised area of ACCA's website. It provides customised information and services relevant to the qualification and level you are studying.
How do I login to myACCA?
Go to myACCA and login by entering your student registration number (with which ACCA provides you at the time of registration) as user ID and passcode.
Once you have logged into myACCA, your personal details will appear at the top of the page. Within this section you can:
- make changes to your contact and employment details;
- make secure payments for your annual subscription and exam fees using your credit or debit card;
- enter for exams, change your variant papers or request a duplicate exam docket;
- register to receive your exam results online and/or view your results;
- print exam status report and certificates.
Check the simple guide to myACCA (under 'Related documents') for a number of major online services available.