ACCA is introducing Bupa By You private health insurance with a 10% discount* for ACCA members.
At Bupa, we understand when life’s non-stop, taking time out for a health issue might not feel like an option. Which is why at Bupa we can offer quick access from diagnosis to eligible medical treatment, so you can get back to health, back to work and back to you as quickly as possible.
Why Private health Insurance?
- Access to private hospitals and consultants
- Fast access to treatment and specialist support
- A choice of when and where you receive treatment including evenings and weekends. Giving you the flexibility to plan around your schedule and maintain productivity
- Access to eligible breakthrough cancer drugs and treatments often before they are available on the NHS or approved by NICE (as long as they’re evidence-based).
At Bupa we believe in looking after your mental health as well as your physical health. We have been providing support for over 70 years. We have no shareholders. Our priority is looking after you... through our care homes, health insurance, health centres and dental centres. Bupa. Our focus is your health.
Our range of cover options allows you to adapt aspects of your health insurance to suit your needs. From day one, all this help is there for you:
- Direct Access can help you access a specialist - usually without the need for a GP referral† and is available for:
Muscle, bone and joint worries - If you’ve got a concern that you think needs physio. We can talk you through your symptoms and get you the help you need.
Cancer symptoms - It’s important to us that you know you’re not on your own. Our Cancer Support Team are here to support you if you have symptoms related to cancer.
Changes in mental health - When it comes to mental health, Bupa are here to listen and help you get help fast.
- Speak to a specialist in heart health - If you're worried about your heart health, you could be connected to a cardiologist from your home within 36 hours.
- Talk to a nurse 24/7 - You can call our Anytime HealthLine for general health and wellbeing advice day and night.
- Family Mental HealthLine - You’ll receive clear advice on what to do next from a trained adviser, no matter what your family’s going through.
- Digital GP in partnership with Babylon - Get 24/7 access to video appointments with GPs, nurses and pharmacists within 24 hours, saving you time and worry. You can also use the Symptom Checker to get instant health information and guidance on next steps.
- 10% discount on Bupa By You*
To get a quote call Bupa on 0808 301 2341^ or click here and let them know you’re a member of ACCA so your 10% discount can be applied.
*Applies to eligible ACCA members on quotes for new Bupa By You policies. Discounts will be reviewed on 12/12/2021 and any changes will then apply to renewals and new quotes taken out after that date. Quotes are valid for 14 days. T&Cs apply.
†Direct Access telephone services are available as long as the symptoms are covered under the policy. If your cover excludes conditions you had before your policy started, we’ll ask you to provide evidence from your GP that your symptoms are not pre-existing for a period of up to two years from policy start date (or five years in the case of mental health) before we can refer you to a consultant or therapist through the Direct Access service. For rolling moratorium underwritten members we will ask for evidence each time you claim for a condition not claimed for before. Always call us first to check your eligibility. Your out-patient allowance will be used to fund treatment after your direct telephone consultation.
^Bupa may record or monitor calls. Lines are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 12.30pm Saturday.
Digital GP services are provided by Babylon Healthcare Services Limited. Babylon Healthcare Services Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales No 9229684. Registered office: 60 Sloane Avenue, London SW3 3DD
Digital GP in partnership with Babylon, Anytime HealthLine and Family Mental HealthLine are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
ACCA introduces Bupa health insurance. Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ
Get the offer
To get a quote call Bupa on 0808 301 2341^ and let them know you’re a member of ACCA so your 10% discount can be applied.