For fast access to treatment with Bupa
When life’s non-stop, taking time out for a health issue might not feel like an option. Which is why, with Bupa, for some conditions you don’t always need to see your GP first†. You can call us directly to speak to an expert, who will give you clear advice on what to do next, so you’ll soon be back to business as usual. Plus, as an ACCA member, you could save 5%* on Bupa health insurance.
Why we think you’ll value Bupa health insurance
- For getting the help you need faster - for certain conditions, such as muscle, bone or joint problems, mental health, cancer or cataracts, you can speak straight to a specialist, usually without waiting to see a GP† first.
- For cancer care that helps get you there - if you are ever diagnosed with cancer, we will look after you for as long as you have Bupa health insurance and you’ll have access to cancer drugs in the UK that are licensed for your condition and covered by your policy, even if it isn’t NICE approved or available on the NHS.
- For nothing less than health expertise - whenever you need reliable health advice, for you or your family, you can call Bupa’s Anytime HealthLine to speak directly to qualified nurses and GPs 24/7.
- For more than just health insurance - we don’t just insure, we care. As well as funding diagnosis and treatment, we employ health experts to support you when you need it.
For flexibility and choice
We understand that buying health insurance is a big decision, which is why we put you in control and give you the choice of two levels of cover - Comprehensive or Treatment and Care - which you can adapt to help build the most suitable cover for you.
- Comprehensive - this covers your medical costs for private diagnosis, treatment and aftercare for all your eligible medical needs.
- Treatment and Care - an option for people who are happy to be diagnosed by the NHS but would like to receive treatment privately.
To find out more and claim your ACCA discount please call Bupa on 0808 3012341^.
* Applies to eligible ACCA members on quotes for new Bupa By You policies. Discounts will be reviewed on 12 December 2018 and any changes will then apply to renewals and new quotes taken out after that date. Quotes are valid for 14 days. Terms and conditions apply.
† Direct Access telephone services are available as long as the symptoms are covered under the policy. If your cover excludes conditions you had before your policy started, we’ll ask you to provide evidence from your GP that your symptoms are not pre-existing for a period of up to two years from policy start date (or five years in the case of mental health) before we can refer you to a consultant or therapist through the Direct Access service. For rolling moratorium underwritten members we will ask for evidence each time you claim for a condition not claimed for before. Always call us first to check your eligibility.
Bupa’s Anytime HealthLine is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.