Campus Ambassadors are current university students who provide an invaluable resource to ACCA Australia & New Zealand's campus activities.
Our Campus Ambassadors
- Ensure ACCA literature and posters are visible and available for students around campus - particularly at the careers centre, business department/faculties and with accounting and international student societies;
- Build and maintain a close working relationship with the Careers Centre/Office/Hub on campus, relevant Accounting and Finance departments and student societies to facilitate opportunities for ACCA to meet with personnel from your university
- Notify ACCA about any opportunities on-campus they feel ACCA would benefit from participating in;
- Attend any events ACCA may be participating in on campus such as careers fairs, presentations, society events and other prominent events to promote ACCA
- Conduct presentations to fellow students before or after lectures (with permission from lecturer/tutor) to promote ACCA accreditation, events and other opportunities
- Promoting and encouraging membership of Potential
How to apply
- Film a short video (maximum 3 minutes) to introduce yourself and explain why you are suitable for this position.
- Email the video and resume to ACCA ANZ Education and Learning team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If videos are too large to be sent via emails, please upload to YouTube and email link only.
- Selected candidates will be contacted either by phone, email or Skype by 24 February 2017.
Friday 3 February, 2017.
Email us if at email@example.com if you have any questions.
See Position Description at the bottom of the page.