ACCA Campus Ambassadors are student volunteers who represent ACCA and assist at ACCA events at their universities. In this role, Ambassadors will develop skills such as event management and organisation, communication skills, and the ability to form relationships with various stakeholders. The ACCA Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) office is located in Sydney, and as such, Ambassadors located outside of Sydney will be expected to work independently for the majority of their Ambassadorship and ensure that they maintain frequent contact with the Student Engagement Manager (direct reporting line). This is a year-long commitment and as such, interested candidates need to ensure that they can set aside time in their schedules to actively dedicate themselves to this role.
Skills and competencies
Candidates must be current students at a university in Australia or New Zealand. We accept candidates from all degrees, undergraduate or postgraduate, domestic or international. You must have at least one year left of your degree in order to be eligible for this role. Essential skills required for this role include:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Enthusiastic and initiative taking
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Previous experience as a student ambassador or campus representative (desirable)
- Studying, or have an interest in, accounting and/or finance (desirable)
How to apply
In order to submit an application, you will be need to:
- Complete an online application form (this should take no longer than 10 minutes)
- Insert the URL link for your LinkedIn profile
- Upload a copy of your current resume (Word or PDF only)
- Create a 1 minute video and upload it to YouTube. Your video should introduce yourself and tell us why you would make a great ACCA Campus Ambassador. You will need to provide the URL of your video in the online application form
- Please note that applications close at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 4 February 2018. Email applications will not be accepted.
Applications close at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 4 February 2018.
Questions? Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current Campus Ambassadors
You can view the profiles of our current Campus Ambassadors and which universities they represent here.