10 ways of rethinking the employee proposition
Here you'll find the data portion of figure 3.3 in the report.
- SMPs help businesses and wider society.
- SMPs offer personal growth, development and a 'long-term' career.
- SMPs have a spread of ages from 17 to 30+ and are already learning how to manage the multi-generational workforce.
- SMPs offer variety and are a springboard to career mobility.
- SMPs are creative and work at the cutting edge.
- SMPs offer work-life balance.
- SMPs are ethical.
- SMPs offer opportunities for participating in the success of the business.
- SMPs provide the opportunity to see the concrete results of one's work.
- SMPs are a people's business.