Reduced subscriptions (long term affiliates only)
Once you’ve been an affiliate for more than three years, you’ll pay the ‘permanent subscription’ rate. However, you may be eligible to apply for a reduced subscription in some circumstances. If you’re on low income, not in active employment or haven’t been able to progress with your PER due to full-time study.
Extended leave subscription
You may qualify for an extended leave subscription if you earn less than 14,000 GBP, and you are not in active employment by being in one of the following categories:
- are raising a family full-time or are a full-time carer;
- have re-entered full-time education;
- are experiencing long-term unemployment;
- are suffering a prolonged illness that’s prevented you from seeking employment;
- have left accountancy to pursue a religious vocation.
You may qualify for subscription assistance if you are in employment and earn less than 14,000 GBP
Full time study support
If during your time as an affiliate, you have been unable to start your PER due to being in full-time study (e.g. a full-time masters programme), you may qualify for a reduced rate. This rate is the equivalent to the standard affiliate rate and can be claimed for a maximum of two years only.
Applying for a reduced subscription
If you’d like to apply for a reduced subscription, please go to myACCA. You’ll be asked to submit evidence documents to confirm you earn less than 14,000GBP. This will depend on your situation but examples include
- Tax Return
- Confirmation of benefits
- Letter of Termination from employer
- A document from your local tax office confirming no tax paid for the year
- Confirmation of salary from employer.
All documents should be officially translated to English. Please be aware that bank statements can’t be accepted as evidence. If you have any questions please contact us.