If you choose to study with a tuition provider, we strongly recommend that you choose one of our Approved Learning Partners. They have all been assessed by ACCA for quality tuition – so when you choose an Approved Learning Partner you can be confident they have ACCA’s seal of approval.
Don't take our word for it, see what students who already study with an Approved Learning Partner have to say.
Choosing an Approved Learning Partner means that you are guaranteed the following:
- That they have been assessed against our global benchmarks, which are highly regarded and widely recognised.
- That each of these providers has exclusive access to development tools and opportunities provided by ACCA.
- That if you or another ACCA student complains, we will launch an investigation into this complaint.
Please visit the Approved Learning Partner page in the students section for more information, including the difference between gold and platinum status.
How can I find an Approved Learning Partner?
ACCA has a tuition provider directory that lists all of our Approved Learning Partners. You can search by:
- Tuition provider name
- Course type (For example: face to face or online)
- If they’re an Approved Learning Partner (tick box)
When your search results are displayed, the right hand column lists the provider’s status so you can see if they are gold or platinum approved.
To find an ACCA Approved Learning Partner, visit our tuition provider directory.