The exemption fee waiver for ICAP Students/ Professional Accounting Affiliates/ Members, ICMAP and PIPFA members is now active, and you can avail this opportunity to upgrade to the ACCA qualification.
Limited seats are available. The first-come, first-served rule will apply so apply ASAP.
The scheme will allow you a waiver of the exemption fee of papers Applied Skills and Applied Knowledge F1-F9 (the number of exemptions you receive will depend on your qualification). Please be advised that you will be required to pay an initial registration fee of £45.
Save up to PKR ~203,000.
|ICAP||Claim upto 9 exemptions|
|ICMAP||Claim upto 9 exemptions|
|PIPFA*||Claim upto 5 exemptions|
*Offer is valid for PIPFA members only
To check the accurate number of exemptions please check our interactive exemptions calculator.
The following documents are required (Scanned Copies)
• Matriculation/ O levels certificate
• Intermediate/ A levels certificate
• Bachelors transcript & completion certificate/ degree
• Masters transcripts & completion certificate/ degree
• ICAP Certificate & Result Card (Students/ Members from professional bodies are required to get their educational documents verified from their respective professional body before applying for ACCA registration)
• ACCA Qualification Declaration form
• Student Details form
Proof of Identity
• Scanned copy of passport or CNIC or driving license. We only need one of these documents and that needs to be in English
• Digital copy of passport sized photograph
For Sindh & Balochistan
Business Development Assistant
mob: +92 (0)302 824 1412
Business Development Executive
Mob:+92 (0)300 8441 245
For KP, GB, AJK & Islamabad
Syed Muttahid Shah
Mob:+92 (0)300 4016 338