With accountingcpd.net's pick 'n' mix offer, you can create a learning bundle specifically about IFRS, to support your development needs.
If you're engaged in the auditing or preparation of financial reports or involved with IFRS Standards for the first time then it's vital you understand the design of the financial statements, their key components and what each statement is trying to achieve.
Create your pick 'n' mix bundle from a range of bestselling IFRS Standards courses:
- 2017-18 update: IFRS
- Key accounting policies and other reporting considerations
- Specific sectors
- Financial instruments
- The structure of financial statements
- Property, plant and equipment
- Other non-financial assets
- Expenditure, provisions and taxation
- Income, revenue and revenue recognition
- Accounting for business combinations
- Managing your transition to IFRS Standards.
- Select any five courses from the IFRS Standards pick 'n' mix bundle, and you'll get a free one hour course in financial crime, strategy or ethics
- checkout using offer code ACCA21 when prompted
- iPad/Android compatible
- learn at your own pace and meet your annual CPD requirements.
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 21 hours
- 120 days' access
- 275 GBP (exc VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.