Who is it for?
Suitable for those Gold ALPs that:
- continue to meet the targets for Gold approval
- have met additional pass rate targets and
- have met Platinum best practice statements.
How much does it cost?
£750 payable annually.
What are the benefits?
In addition to the Gold ALP benefits, Platinum ALPs can take advantage of:
- access to our market information package.
- access to the 'ask the examiner'
- our examination review board
- our learning providers conference
- advertising opportunities*
- invitation to our biennial global learning providers conference*
- invitation to our regional learning providers conferences*.
*subject to a fee
How will I become eligible?
We will contact you if you become eligible to apply for Platinum ALP status.
As a Gold ALP, you can become eligible if you:
- are able to demonstrate excellence in student expectation and policy, and student experience and continuous improvement
- have met Platinum pass rate targets over at least two consecutive, combined exam sessions (ie considering all four sessions within a 12-month period)
- continuously receive positive student feedback
- teach the ACCA qualification is a pre-requisite of Platinum approval.
How do I apply?
We will contact you if you become eligible to apply for Platinum ALP status. This will normally happen after the release of the June and December results. You cannot apply for Platinum approval before we invite you to do so.