19th November 2020, 10:00-11:30 CET
SMEs are increasingly required to provide NFI reports, which is a heavy administrative burden, even though these are not (yet) demanded by legislation. These NFI reporting requests come from their supply chains, banks or as part of public procurement. The webinar will discuss the challenges and opportunities for SMEs and present solutions to help SMEs cope.
• Alain Deckers, DG FISMA, European Commission (tbc)
• Lara Wolters, MEP S&D/Netherlands• Luc Hendrickx, Director, SME United
• Bouke de Vries, Chair of EACB SFWG, Rabobank
• Paul Gisby, Senior Manager, Accountancy Europe
• Aleksandra Zaronina-Kirillova, Head of SMEs Affairs, ACCA