Annual subscriptions 2017
Annual subscription notices for 2017 are now available in your myACCA account. Below you will find the different options you have for making payment.
Please note: your payment must reach ACCA on or before 1 January 2017.
The simplest and quickest way to make a payment to ACCA is online via myACCA. You will then receive a payment acknowledgement email within 48 hours of successful payment.
We have introduced One Click to allow you to make a payment via myACCA with payment card details you have entered previously once a successful payment has been processed. You will need to enter your card security code for each payment thereafter. This will allow you to make payments faster and easier without re-entering your details in the future. Please note, One Click can only be used with Visa (Debit/Credit), MasterCard (Debit/Credit) and AMEX when saving the card details to your account.
Acceptable methods of payment are :
- Credit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express (AMEX), China UnionPay
- Debit card – Visa, Mastercard, China UnionPay
- Pre-paid debit card (for online payments only).
*If experiencing any difficulty with Alipay, please refer to their website for help.
If you are paying by credit or debit card from outside the UK, your card must be enabled to make international payments. Please contact your card provider to confirm that this has been done before making your payment.
Alternative methods of payment
The simplest and quickest way to make a payment to ACCA is online via myACCA, following the onscreen instructions. Payment can be made by credit/debit card, pre-paid card, Alipay or via PayPal.
Alternative methods of payment are as follows:
- Crossed GBP cheque*
- Sterling bank drafts drawn on a UK bank
- Crossed British Postal Order
*Using other methods of payment such as Sterling cheques drawn by banks outside the UK will mean additional charges. These additional charges will need to be added to the payment.
In countries where foreign exchange controls are in force, you are recommended to present payment notifications to your bank well in advance of the due date for payment. Where payment is likely to be delayed by exchange controls, you should send us proof of local payment.
- Cheques and drafts should be made payable to 'ACCA'.
- Please ensure you write your ID number on the front of cheques/drafts. (If you are sending us a cheque or draft for a number of students or members, please include a list of those students' or members' names, their ACCA client numbers and how much money should be allocated to each account).
- Registered students, affiliates and members can check that a payment has been processed by visiting their myACCA account. Online payments should appear within 48 hours of payment being received; we will then send you an email to confirm this. Please allow 5 working days, from receipt, for posted payments to be processed.
- It is important that you tell us if there has been a problem with your payment. To do so please contact ACCA Connect by phone or email.
- Annual subscription fees may be paid by Direct Debit (UK bank account holders only). Find out more