The examining team prepares these reports after each exam session to offer constructive feedback on candidates’ performance in the examinations. They are full of useful guidance for future candidates.
The reports provide a general commentary on candidates' performance as well as:
- identifying technical aspects examined in the questions
- highlighting good performance and where performance could be improved
- explaining aspects which caused difficulty and why the difficulties arose, whether lack of knowledge, poor examination technique, for example.
The reports for individual versions can be accessed from the menu on this page.
Examiner's approach articles
These resources are very useful when you tackle the paper for the first time. They give you real insight into what the examiner is looking for in terms of exam performance.
- the main themes of the paper
- information on how the exam is structured
- advice on exam technique
- tips on how to succeed
- potential pitfalls to avoid.
The examiner has also written articles on changes to the study guide.
Where available the articles are available from the page for each version, which can be accessed from the navigation menu.
Video: Five minutes with the examining team
The P6 ACCA qualification technical adviser gives advice about what the examining team are looking for, strategies to give you a better chance of passing the exam, and more. Watch it now
Exam support resources
Return to the exam resource finder to locate other materials to help with your studies
Search exam resources