About this course
Intermediate Management Accounting is part two of a programme designed for anyone who is just starting out on their business, finance or accountancy journey and wants to expand their accounting and finance skills.
This course will help you:
- Prepare to take the Managing Costs and Finance (MA2) exam
- Enhance your finance and accountancy skills, exploring how to use accounting concepts to aid decision-making
- Prepare you for a position as an accounting administrator
What you will learn
In this course you will learn about:
- costing and financial principles and techniques
- using management information to support decision making.
Related ACCA exam
Intermediate Management Accounting prepares you to take Managing Costs and Finance (MA2), when you register as an ACCA student.
Related ACCA award
Find out about related ACCA exams and awards, and how you achieve them.