About this course
Our Introduction to Bookkeeping course is the ideal starting point for future business leaders, accountants and entrepreneurs. You don’t need any previous knowledge of accounting.
This course will help you:
- Prepare to take the ACCA exam Recording Financial Transactions (FA1)
- Learn about business transactions, the banking system and double entry bookkeeping
- Prepare payroll and ledger accounts
- Understand reconciliation and preparing the trial balance.
What you will learn
In this course you will learn about:
- business transactions, the banking system and double-entry bookkeeping
- payroll and ledger accounts
- reconciliation and preparing the trial balance.
Related ACCA exam
Introduction to Bookkeeping prepares you to take Recording Financial Transactions (FA1), when you register as an ACCA student.
Related ACCA award
Find out about related ACCA exams and awards, and how you achieve them.