Our Foundation level-qualifications comprise certificates and diplomas which you can achieve along the way to transferring onto the ACCA Qualification. This will help keep you motivated and mark your progress.
You will also need to complete a professionalism and ethics module called Foundations in Professionalism before you can be awarded any of the Foundation-level qualifications.
For full details of the qualifications visit the Course details section.
How long will it take to complete?
From taking your first exam up to the higher level exams could take less than one year. However, it’s up to you how quickly you want to progress as there is no time limit.
After you complete the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4) (or the Foundation Diploma if you are based in Bangladesh or Pakistan) you can transfer onto the ACCA Qualification. You can claim exemption for the Applied Knowledge exams, because you will have already passed them at the diploma level. You can then continue your journey with us on the ACCA Qualification.
What awards can I achieve?
As you work your way through our Foundation-level qualifications you can achieve the following awards:
- ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 2)
- ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 3)
- ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4)
- ACCA Certificate in Audit (RQF Level 4)
- ACCA Certificate in Taxation (RQF Level 4)
- ACCA Certificate in Financial Management (RQF Level 4)
- The Foundation Diploma (only available in Bangladesh and Pakistan)
Students resident in Scotland will receive award certificates for the Scottish regulated titles.
Can I miss out some exams if I have relevant qualifications?
Yes - you can claim exemptions from the certificate and the diploma. Use our Exemptions calculator to check what exemptions you can apply for based on your previous qualifications.