About this course
Interested in a career in business? Knowledge of accounting will be key to your success.
By studying at your own pace, this Introduction to Management Accounting course is an ideal starting point for:
- Preparing to take ACCA exam Management Information (MA1)
- Starting a career in business, finance or accountancy
- Studying business or finance at school or college
- Launching your own start-up
What you will learn
In this course you'll learn about:
- the nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
- how to record and classify costs
- how to use spreadsheets.
Related ACCA exam
Introduction to Management Accounting prepares you to take Management Information (MA1), when you register as an ACCA student.
Related ACCA award
Find out about related ACCA exams and awards, and how you achieve them.