Information for residents of joint scheme countries

If you are resident in a country where ACCA works in partnership with a local accountancy body, and operates as part of a Joint Examination Scheme, you should re-register with your joint scheme partner before you re-register with ACCA.

Re-registering with your joint scheme

If you live in one of the following countries then you need to re-register with the relevant joint scheme partner first. You should contact them directly to do this.  

  • Barbados
  • Belize
  • Cyprus
  • Greece
  • Guyana
  • Jamaica
  • Lesotho
  • Malta
  • Trinidad and Tobago

If you live in any other country, you should follow the standard re-registration process.


Re-registering with ACCA

When you re-register you will need to pay a re-registration fee together with any fees that were outstanding when you left the register.

Before you can do this, your joint scheme partner must contact us to let us know you have re-registered with them. They can advise you how long this will take.


Before sending any payment, you should contact us via your local office or ACCA Connect to find out exactly how much you need to pay. If your account is suspended you won't be able to access myACCA to view this information.

Re-registration form

In addition to sending your payment to ACCA, you should also complete a re-registration form. You should send this form to your joint scheme.

The joint scheme partner will forward the form onto us once your re-registration with them has been finalised.

If you are a student in Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Cyprus, Eswatini, Greece, Guyana, Lesotho, Sierra Leone or the United Arab Emirates the form you should choose is the ACCA RR

Select your form below to download the re-registration form for your joint scheme.