Who is it for?
Suitable for those Gold ALPs that:
- continue to meet the targets for Gold approval
- have met additional pass rate targets and
- have met Platinum best practice statements.
What are the benefits?
In addition to the Gold ALP benefits, Platinum ALPs can take advantage of:
- access to our market information package.
- access to the 'ask the examiner'
- the opportunity to share your feedback to our Tutor Exam Review
How will I become eligible?
We will contact you if you become eligible to apply for Platinum ALP status.
As a Gold ALP, you can become eligible to apply for Platinum ALP status if you:
- teach towards the ACCA qualification exams
- have met Platinum pass rate targets over at least two consecutive, combined exam sessions (ie considering all four sessions within a 12-month period)
- are able to demonstrate excellence in student expectation and policy, and student experience and continuous improvement
- continuously receive positive student feedback
How do I apply?
We will contact you if you become eligible to apply for Platinum ALP status. This will normally happen after the release of the June and December results. You cannot apply for Platinum approval before we invite you to do so.