About this course
Intermediate Bookkeeping is part two of a programme designed for anyone who is just starting out on their business, finance or accountancy journey and wants to expand their accounting and finance skills.
Building on what you learned in Introduction to Bookkeeping, this free online course will:
- Prepare you to take the ACCA exam Maintaining Financial Records (FA2)
- Enhance your finance and accountancy skills, exploring how to prepare financial statements
- Prepare you for a position as an accounting administrator or bookkeeper
If you have some basic knowledge of accountancy, business and finance, then this is the course for you. If you do not, then start with the introductory course.
What you will learn
In this course you'll learn:
- widely accepted accounting principles and concepts
- how to account for business transactions and events and prepare financial statements
- reconciliation of control accounts and the cashbook.
Related ACCA exam
Our ACCA-X course Intermediate Bookkeeping prepares you to take Recording Financial Transactions (FA1), when you register as an ACCA student.
Related ACCA award
Find out about related ACCA exams and awards, and how you achieve them.