About this course
This course introduces different ways of managing finances within an organisation with the aim of enhancing business performance.
It will allow you to develop your knowledge and understanding of how to make financing and investment decisions. The course will help you:
- Prepare you to take the ACCA exam Management Accounting (MA/FMA)
- Understand how organisations finance their operations
- Learn how to plan and control cash flows
- Make the best use of working capital
- Apply the principles of making capital investment decisions
What you'll learn
- The nature, source and purpose of management information
- Cost accounting techniques
- Budgets for planning and control
- Comparisons and analysis of variances
- Performance measurement and monitoring of business performance
Related ACCA exam
Our ACCA-X course Management Accounting prepares you to take Management Accounting (MA/FMA), when you register as an ACCA student.
Related ACCA award
Find out about related ACCA exams and awards, and how you achieve them.