Need a little help? ACCA offers two categories of reduced subscriptions:
Extended leave subscription
You may qualify for an extended leave subscription if you earn less than 5000 GBP, and you are not in active employment by being in one of the following categories:
- are raising a family full-time or are a full-time carer;
- have re-entered full-time education;
- are experiencing long-term unemployment;
- are suffering a prolonged illness that’s prevented you from seeking employment;
- have left accountancy to pursue a religious vocation.
This is available to members if they are in employment and earn less than 5,000 GBP per year.
Applications are currently open for the current subscription year, applications for the following year can be made from September onwards. If your application is accepted your fees will be adjusted accordingly on your account and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Any application which is accepted in advance for the following year will reflect the Reduced rate from January onwards.
To continue to be eligible for reduced subscriptions, members will have to apply annually.
Visit our fees and charges section to find the current reduced membership fee rate.
Applying for a reduced subscription
If you would like to apply to pay a reduced subscription, please go to myACCA.