Who is it for?
Professional accountants and auditors working in practice and industry and qualified in national accounting standards are eligible to take the qualification.
Practitioners not yet qualified, but who can verify at least one of the following, are also eligible:
- Membership of an Accountancy Professional Body
- A relevant degree (attracting exemptions from AB – LW.. 4 exemptions ) plus two years' relevant work experience in an Accounting environment
- Three years' relevant work experience
- ACCA Affiliate
- ACCA Diploma in Financial Management (or Certified Diploma in Accounting & Finance)
- ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting plus two years relevant work experience.