Recruitment management privacy statement
The information provided by you (Personal Data) to ACCA in this application will be processed only by ACCA, for the purposes of considering your application of employment. If you are successful in your application, all the information created within this application process will be retained in your HR file held by ACCA for such time as you are an employee and for up six (6) years after the end of your employment. Otherwise, this information will be retained only for so long as it is required in connection with your application. By applying, you agree that ACCA will retain and process all the information contained or collected during the application, including information obtained in questionnaires and tests that we may ask you to complete to facilitate the recruitment process.
We may transfer and store information to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) if so required. Some of these countries may not have as extensive data protection standards as the UK. Should that be the case, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to continue to protect your information to a European-like standard. If your application is successful and you are employed by ACCA, your results may be used by ACCA in later career development and/or job role changes and for discussion with managers and team leaders.
In case of a query in the recruitment process please contact email@example.com
Type of information we will collect and how we will use it
We will collect data about you, Personal Data (such as your name and contact details) some of which might be sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways to:
- provide our services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
- enable you to submit your CV and apply online for a position
- allow you to participate in online training services
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- enable us to develop and market other products and services where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes
- answer your questions and enquiries
- obtain references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services and verification of the details you have provided and any psychometric evaluation or skill test
- provide regulatory or law enforcement agencies with information they might request if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
- monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
- determine eligibility for special accommodations and assistance under the equalities act 2010, or other local equality and disability legislation; and
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
From time to time we may inform you and, if necessary, seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
Access and correction
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may ask us to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you questions to verify your identity and to understand the context and scope of your request (for example, we might ask when the event you refer to happened etc.) In some instances, we may have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may decline to provide the information you have requested and in such a case we will give you ACCA Internal reasons for doing so. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws.
Changes to this privacy statement
Any changes to this notice will updated on ACCA's vacancies page so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it for the purposes of recruitment. If at any time we decide to use your personal data for a different purpose from the ones stated in this notice or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we can use your information.
If you have any questions or require further information on how the data you provided during this application is stored and processed by ACCA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on how your personal data is processed and how we protect you rights, please contact email@example.com