Online lectures could be delivered live or completely pre-recorded, also known as on-demand. The courses are structured for efficient online learning and offer recommendations for the most effective ways to achieve optimum results, including coursework requirements.
Online learning platforms are often supplemented with social media tools to engage with classmates, as well as short videos, quizzes, and whiteboards to write on and share with your tutor and classmates. You will be able to access all available study materials online, including various reference materials.
Students have the flexibility to organise their study and attempt any coursework in their own time and may also be able to connect with other students virtually, for peer support.
Some of the reasons you might choose a full online course:
- you value the flexibility that this mode of study offers
- it’s difficult to fit face-to-face study around your commitments and lifestyle
- you are in full-time employment
- you want to take advantage of technology-enhanced learning solutions
- there are no face-to-face courses available nearby.