Welcome to the Early Careers Ambassadors Hub
Thank you for volunteering your time to support ACCA’s early careers strategy. By supporting our outreach work for young people, you’re also;
- Contributing to ACCA’s work towards the UNSDGs
- Supporting one of our 3 core values; inclusion
- Attracting young people to the profession from diverse and varied backgrounds who reflect the make-up of our society.
- Raising the ACCA brand and profile among school, college and university-age students and in turn positively impacting new registrations with ACCA.
- Helping us on our mission to be considered by future generations as the forward thinking and inclusive professional body we are.
Becoming an Early Careers Ambassador
If you are not yet registered as an early careers ambassador and would like to get involved, please complete this advocacy expression of interest form and we will be in touch with more information.
Once you are registered it is important that you visit the "getting started" page below and review all content and information before beginning any activity.
James Wright visiting a school in Derby
"It was fantastic to engage and support the students, with some of them adding me on TikTok to keep in touch and watching my videos in regards to GCSEs, A levels, universities and careers. "- James Wright, Early Careers Ambassador
Before you get started with your early careers activity, you must familiarise yourself with the resources available including training sessions, ambassador commitments and safeguarding information.
Meet your fellow ambassadors
Connect with your fellow early careers ambassadors and discover areas of common interests, opportunities for collaboration and best practice sharing.
Find the resources and tools you need to deliver branded early careers content on behalf of ACCA. If there’s something you need but can’t find, please let us know.
When you have carried out your activity, please share the details with us so that we can continue to measure the impact of our ambassador community and take on board any learnings or feedback you have to share from your experience.