Are you ready for membership
Joining the world’s largest and fastest-growing international accountancy body brings with it all kinds of benefits, so what are you waiting for?
When can you become a member?
You can become a member as soon as you’ve completed:
- your exams
- the Ethics and Professional Skills module
- the practical experience requirement by
- achieving 36 months' in a relevant accountancy or finance role
- completing the required nine performance objectives or claiming the Approved Employer performance objective exemption
- getting all of your experience signed off by your practical experience supervisor.
To speed things along, please be sure to:
- update your PER progress regularly using My Experience;
- keep copies of any documentation relating to your employment and relevant work experience, just in case it’s needed for PER audit purposes;
- complete our Ethics and Professional Skills module; and
- keep your contact details up to date, especially your email address, so we can invite you to become a member.
Not ready yet?
If you’re not yet ready for membership, we’re happy to support you as you work towards completing your PER and look forward to welcoming you when the time comes. Please remember to keep updating My Experience with your progress.