What you will learn
On successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- understand the fundamental concepts and quantitative analytical methods to think critically about data, and the analyses of data, performed by or presented to your team
- practice the most common analytical methods and techniques in various industries and sectors to develop data-driven insights and support your business decisions
- feel empowered to identify and evaluate opportunities for creating value for your organisation
- explore the strategies and challenges to implement analytical approaches within your organisation.
About this course
Applied in a wide range of functions - from operations and marketing to finance and strategic planning - organisations who successfully leverage business analytics use the data available to them to gain strategic insights and make better business decisions.
In this twelve-week course, build - or rebuild - your foundational insights in business analytics so you can identify, evaluate, and capture opportunities fast, make better predictions and estimates, and create value for your business.
- delivered in partnership with Columbia Business School
- 12 week course - contains six modules
- live, expert session for each module - get your questions answered
- complete the course and assessment to earn a certificate to evidence your learning.