ACCA Africa CFO Awards
ACCA is proud to launch the inaugural Africa Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Awards 2022, under the theme CFOs leading recovery, growth and sustainability.
The CFO Awards is a collaborative regional initiative that seeks to recognize excellence and the essential role that finance functions play in helping to build resilient organizations and sustainable business models and nurturing CEOs or business leaders for today and tomorrow.
The specific objectives of the CFO awards:
- Raise the profile of outstanding CFOs, illuminate the strategic role they play and increase their employability.
- Recognize and celebrate excellence and develop a community of finance leaders that create sustainable outcomes for their organizations.
- Create a platform that increases brand visibility, enables sharing of best practice, drives awareness and inspires action for the next generation of finance and business leaders.
Who is eligible?
- The candidate should be a member of ACCA in good standing
- Must be the head of the finance function of a given organization for at least three years (title may vary CFO, finance director or head of finance)
- Self-nomination is allowed.
The categories in which you can nominate are:
- CFO of the year
- Public sector CFO of the year
- Young CFO of the year
- Financial services sector CFO of the year
- Micro, small and medium sector CFO of the year
- Environment, social and governance sector CFO of the year.
Submit your nomination
Nominations are open until
Wednesday, 24 June 2022.
Award winners will be announced at a virtual ceremony in August 2022.