Non-resident trustees

Capital gains tax rebasing election for non-resident trustees

HMRC has published form RBE1, available from HMRC's website in PDF format.

This permits a non-domiciled beneficiary to receive payments from an offshore trust without being charged on pre-April 2008 gains.

Download the form from the 'Related links' section of this page.