What if I can’t get professional indemnity insurance?

ACCA may be able to help

If a person is unable to obtain professional indemnity insurance or fidelity guarantee insurance complying with the Global Practising Regulations and relevant annexes, or can only obtain such cover at an expense which is unreasonable, the person should notify ACCA in writing, providing full details as to why they are unable to comply.

The matter will be considered by ACCA’s Admissions and Licensing Committee in its absolute discretion.

Contact ACCA’s authorisation department at authorisationemails@accaglobal.com