Technical factsheet: Immigration advice and services

Find out more about the legal requirements

Accountants who are considering providing immigration advice must first apply to the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner, an executive non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Home Office, which regulates the provision of immigration advice. It ensures advisers are fit, competent and act in their clients’ best interests.