What's in the video?
Opening remarks by Jo Iwasaki, Head of Corporate Governance - Professional Insights (ACCA)
Presentation of the findings by Dr Wim Vandekerckhove (University of Greenwich)
Panel discussion (at 29:30):
- Cathy James, Chief Executive Officer at The Public Concern at Work (PCaW)
- Helen Brand, Chief Executive Officer (ACCA)
- Peter Large, Executive Director - Governance (ACCA)
Questions & Answers (at 49:00)
- What impact can this report make?
- Do findings apply to smaller businesses?
- What can the public and the private sectors learn from each other?
- Do global business operate speak-up arrangements better?
- How do speak-up operators interact within organisations?
Closing remarks (at 01:07:45)