CA Sri Lanka FAQs
Under this MRA, who is eligible to apply for membership of ACCA?
- qualified for CA Sri Lanka membership via the CA qualification offered by CA Sri Lanka.
- have not been subject to disciplinary sanction within the seven years prior to your application
- have more than five years’ relevant post-membership work experience.
I am a CA Sri Lanka member that does not yet have five years’ post membership work experience. Can I still apply to become a member of ACCA under the terms of the MRA?
How do I apply for ACCA membership and what documents do I require?
- Complete an ACCA direct membership application form (see related downloads section)
- Obtain a copy of your certificate attesting you as a CA Sri Lanka member
- Request a letter of good standing from CA Sri Lanka. This should confirm that you:
- are a full member of CA Sri Lanka at the date of issuance of the letter
- are in good standing and
- have had no adverse disciplinary finding from CA Sri Lanka in the previous seven years.
To apply for membership of ACCA, you must submit your application form, copy of your certificate of CA Sri Lanka membership and your letter of good standing to ACCA at firstname.lastname@example.org.