The ACCA and CA ANZ alliance
ACCA has joined forces with CA ANZ, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, to form a strategic alliance. The alliance sees us shaping and leading the future of our profession together.
What does it mean?
The alliance represents the voice of 900,000 members and future professional accountants around the world, who share the commitment to uphold the highest ethical, professional and technical standards. Sharing our expertise and combining our resources allows us to strengthen our reach and relevance. It also enables us to provide better support and resources to members and other stakeholders.
What are the benefits?
- New CPD opportunities: ACCA and CA ANZ are working together to bring new resources to members of both bodies, including a course on robotics in finance, and most recently Cyber Security: the role of finance leaders, which was launched in May 2020.
- An amplified voice and enhanced ability to influence on core policy issues impacting the profession.
- Increased ACCA profile with employers and businesses globally, for the benefit of our members.
- Eligible ACCA members are able to obtain CA ANZ membership, providing them access to a wider network and better market recognition in Australia and New Zealand.
- ACCA members have access to wider research and professional insights.
- By sharing our expertise, insight and resources we will be even better placed to represent the profession - shaping it from within and highlighting the invaluable role it plays to businesses and capital markets around the world.
Catch up with the latest alliance news and developments:
- August 2021: As Artificial Intelligence (AI) becomes more mainstream, environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are a key part of ensuring responsible adoption
- May 2021: ACCA renews alliance with CA ANZ
- March 2021: Helen Brand, CEO of ACCA, and Ainslie van Onselen, CEO of CA ANZ, discuss what International Women’s Day means for them.
- June 2019: Robotics in finance - new course from the alliance
- October 2018: Robotic process automation could transform finance function, says joint report
- June 2018: Alliance goes from strength to strength
- AB insights A progress update from the chief executives of ACCA and CA ANZ
- AB in focus: ACCA’s alliance with CA ANZ takes another step forward with office co-locations
- AB in focus: Learn more about our alliance partner CA ANZ
- AB in focus: Celebrating the first anniversary of the alliance
- AB interview: Cassandra Crowley, president of CA ANZ