Important Immigration Resources

If you are looking to live and work in Singapore, there are some resources that you should familiarize yourself with to help you be successful.  Unfortunately ACCA cannot provide a student pass or work permit due to local laws and regulations.

Becoming Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) and Citizenship

To find out more about citizenship, visit the Economic Development Board website.

Applying for Singapore Work Passes and Permits

Anyone wanting to work in Singapore must have a valid pass (commonly known as a work visa) before they start work. Learn more about the process and the different passes/permits available based on employment: visit the Ministry of Manpower website.

Studying in Singapore

Are you looking to study in Singapore to further your education? Be sure to review the rules and regulations that regulate international students.

More information is available on the Immigration & Checkpoints website.

Please note: ACCA cannot advise on matters regarding immigration to Singapore. We recommend you consult the above resources and/or an immigration attorney or specialist if you need additional guidance.