If you wish to sit for the UK CPAA exams or its accredited professional bodies, or continue your education at another college or university in the United Kingdom, you might need to have your previous education evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation organisation.

There are several education evaluation services that you can enlist to review your education qualifications. ACCA members in the United Kingdom have used the following organisations in the past.

Please note that depending on the purpose of your education evaluation, some evaluation organisations are preferred. Please check with the UK ENIC or educational institute in order to help determine which evaluation organisation to choose.

If you are an ACCA student and wish to continue your education in the United Kingdom while seeking a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a UK accredited institution, we have many partnerships with universities that will allow you to earn a degree and gain ACCA exemptions. You can learn more about these partnerships.