Before you arrive to the US, there are some free services that offer individuals relocating to the United States checklists, webinars and guides. The ACCA North America office has prepared an Orientation Guide for our members and future members who are looking to live and work in the United States. Please contact to request this guide. 

ACCA North America is not authorized to provide information relating to any immigration matters. For more information on matters relating to immigration and government affiliated matters, please contact U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or consult Travel.State.Gov for immigration and U.S Visa information.

When you arrive in the United States of America, please update your contact and employment details with ACCA. Contact ACCA Connect or log on to your myACCA Portal. Once your contact details reflect your new USA mailing address, you will begin receiving local updates and event invitations from the ACCA North America office.

US Citizenship and Immigration Services (US CIS)

US Citizenship and Immigration Services provides immigration options, resources and tools to support you after landing in the USA. Access their self-service tool and how to guides here. 

The Immigrant Visa Process

If you are a foreign national and wish to live permanently in the USA, you must first obtain an immigrant visa.  Learn more about the process and how to immigrate based on family or based on employment by visiting the Travel.State.Gov website.

Study in the States

If you are looking to study in the US to further your education, review the rules and regulations that regulate international students. Please note, plans to study the ACCA qualification outside of a college or university does not make you eligible for a student visa. Learn more about Studying in the United States

Please note that ACCA cannot advise on matters regarding immigration to the United States. We recommend you consult the above resources and/or an immigration attorney or specialist if you need additional guidance.