Our publications and other research
This page contains publications, relevant links and research, both from ACCA and external sources.
ACCA UK's Internal Audit e-bulletin
Our e-bulletin is produced three times a year (see box, right) and each edition includes a CPD article - reading the article and answering five related questions correctly can count towards your verifiable CPD if you are following the unit route to CPD and the content is relevant to your learning development needs. One hour of learning equates to one unit of CPD. We suggest you use this as a guide when allocating yourself CPD units.
A day in the life of the invisible auditor
Every week in 2019, a different internal auditor will share his/her thoughts on working in internal audit. This blog series will give you insight into the lives of internal auditors, or if you are already working in internal audit then it may give you some food for thought.
The International Standards
Members working in internal audit are expected to comply with the standards issued by national and international standard-setting bodies
- Institute of Internal Audit's (IIA) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- IIA's guidance for Effective Internal Audit in the Financial Services Sector
- Public Sector Internal Audit Standards
ACCA's Professional Insights
- Latest research
- ACCA culture-governance tool
- Effective speak-up arrangements for whistle-blowers
- Culture and channelling corporate behaviour
- Reporting risk