Working and studying in the Middle East

Immigration to the United Arab Emirates

ACCA Middle East receives many inquiries from ACCA members and students worldwide who have an interest in working or studying in the United Arab Emirates. ACCA Middle East is unable to assist individuals immigrating to the UAE, and members and students are advised to contact the UAE embassy or consulate in their own country for details of immigration requirements.

UAE Tuition Providers who may provide visa sponsorship for international and non-resident students seeking to study with ACCA:


Where to find more information