Before you get started...
You'll need the following to complete your DipIFR application:
- Proof of identification such as driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Official translations of any documents not in English, stamped by a licensed translator who is authorised and qualified to provide translation services.
- work experience form (PDF, 490 KB) (if applicable)
- If any matters listed in bye-law8 apply to you (for example if you have received a conviction or caution or been disciplined by another professional or regulatory body), please ensure you complete the Admission and Licencing Committee form.
- One of these payment methods