It demonstrates that you have completed the ACCA Qualification exams, ACCA’s Practical Experience Requirement (PER) and the Ethics and Professional Skills module and:
- sets you apart as a qualified accountant and shows your commitment to high ethical and professional values and to lifelong learning
- gives you the opportunity to choose where you work – in any sector, anywhere in the world
- increases your employability because employers recognise the value that the ACCA Qualification brings to their business
- keeps you at the top of the profession.
Becoming a member of ACCA is the reward for dedication, study and developing a way of working that upholds the highest ethical standards, highlights critical thinking and technical skills. Our members have:
- passed all the necessary exams
- satisfied our practical experience requirements
- completed the ACCA ethics module.
Our members pay an admission fee to become a member and subscription fees every year after they qualify.
So take a minute and watch this video to remind you why you’ll have earned ACCA membership when you are ready.